Interested in applying for a job at RENOLIT? It couldn’t be simpler.
Have you identified a suitable vacancy at RENOLIT and would now like to apply? Here are a few tips to ensure your application process runs smoothly as it is important to make the right first impression. It's not that difficult.
On this page you will find everything you need to ensure your application impresses us right from the start. And while you focus on writing a really good covering letter, we'll pay full attention to your talents. Good luck!
Tips Simply make an impression.
Make sure your application documents are complete and include the following
- Covering letter.
- All job-relevant certificates.
Use the cover letter to tell us why you are motivated to work for RENOLIT
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What do you expect from us?
- What makes you the ideal candidate for this position?
Structure your CV clearly
- In chronological order.
- Start with your most recent job.
Check your application for errors
- Is your application easy to read, correctly worded and grammatically correct?
- Have friends or family proofread your application.
Pay attention to the form and compliance with standards
- Paragraphs, line spacing and font sizes.
- Only attach files that can be opened on any standard computer.
- If possible, combine all the documents together in one PDF <4 MB.
Tell us more about yourself
- Feel free to mention relevant hobbies or personal interests in your CV.
- Tell us what makes you the ideal candidate for this position!
- Tell us what you can contribute that is especially valuable to us.
- Give us starting points for us for the first job interview.
FAQS Any further questions? Click here for FAQs.
Which documents must I submit?
Please provide us with a short cover letter, a CV or resume and - depending on the position - your relevant certificates.
Can I apply for several vacancies at the same time?
Of course, you can apply for any vacancy that matches your personal and professional qualifications.
In which language can I submit my application?
You should apply in the language in which the job advertisement is written. You can also apply in English.
I didn't find a suitable vacancy. Can I send a speculative application?
Of course. We look forward to receiving your speculative application, provided that the job finder states that such applications are accepted by the location. Nevertheless, it is more targeted to apply for a vacancy that has actually been advertised.
Are the online vacancies current?
The vacancies advertised on our career page are current. The job postings are only removed once they have been filled.
How do I apply?
We look forward to receiving your application via the direct link in the job advertisement.
How many months in advance should I apply for an apprenticeship or internship position?
As soon as you find the job offers for apprenticeship or internship in our Job Finder, you are welcome to apply.
Who is the contact person for my application?
You will find the appropriate contact person at the end of each job posting. You are welcome to send your cover letter to the specified contact person.
How will you deal with my data?
Your data will be handled in accordance with the data protection rules relevant to that country.