The RENOLIT Group stands for partnership-based service, an international focus and innovative, high-quality, reliable products. With more than thirty production sites and sales entities in over twenty countries, we are one of the world’s leading plastic product manufacturers. Founded in 1946 with seven employees in Worms (Germany), where our headquarters are still today, the company now employs over 5,000 people. Their know-how and commitment make our family-owned business a sought after specialist for high-quality films, sheets and other plastic products.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- This position is responsible for guiding efforts to ensure the reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, and infrastructures for RENOLIT Commerce operation.
- Identify and manage asset reliability risks, identify critical spare parts. Initiate and document PM programs.
- Analyze failure mechanisms and failure trends. Implement tools to monitor asset conditions and anticipate failures
- Provide reliability and maintainability perspectives during new equipment design phase
- Analyze failure risks for all processes, utilities and infrastructure
- Identify critical spare parts and make recommendations based on costs/risks/availability of components
- Collect all necessary documentation (drawings, schematic, spare part lists, PM recommendation) for adequate maintenance of equipment
- Identify contractors, suppliers and internal resources who could support maintenance activities of the assets
- Develop maintenance PM plans in accordance to OEM recommendation and internal experience
- Manage maintenance technical documentation
- Implement systems to monitor product discontinuation and supplier changes (merger, downsizing, bankruptcy)
- Develops solutions to repetitive failures and other problems that could adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues
- Develop diagnostic tools and methodologies to collect equipment working status and trends
- Provide maintenance and reliability perspective during new project design phase
- Provides technical support to maintenance technicians
- Identify technical training needs and help coordinating training program
- Develop and maintain relationships and synergies with other RENOLIT plants to further enhance asset reliability
What we expect
- Engineering degree and 3 years’ experience in maintenance, reliability or engineering.
- Good computer skills including: Microsoft Office, Maintenance softwares, ERP system
- Ability to develop good working relationships with internal departments (production, logistics, accounting), contractors, suppliers, and inspectors.
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude.
- Experience with risk assessment and failure mode analysis tools
- Good written and verbal communication, good organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance programs and the tools associated with failure detection (i.e. vibration analysis, oil monitoring, thermography).
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams of individuals.
- Experience using Reliability Centered Maintenance techniques, root cause analysis, and predictive maintenance technologies such as vibration analysis, infrared, and acoustic emissions.
- Experience working with automated machinery
- Experience with plastic manufacturing
- Prior experience in highly demanding manufacturing fields such as Medical, aerospace, auto industry.
What we offer
- 401k pension plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays