Regional Sales and Specifications Manager (Roof and Watercare) - London and the South East
We have an opportunity for a Regional Sales and Specifications Manager to join our Roof care team, covering London and the South East of England.
This person would be an energetic & strong team player who can build relationships through trust & confidence. Someone who can deliver an excellent service by going that extra mile.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Understanding the needs of a customers’ business, product application & the roofing marketplace are fundamental aspects of the role. A good working technical knowledge of the built environment marketplace is also desirable.
- The ability to establish confidence, trust, meet deadlines and develop an excellent working relationship with your colleagues, customers, architectural staff and potential customers is key to this role. Teamwork is a key requirement.
- Management of customers’ expectations and the standard of service they receive is essential, in order to win within the roofing and civil engineering product marketplace, therefore an excellent level of understanding of single ply products and their application is also required.
- A proven track record of at least three years’ experience, within roofing or construction related product sales role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are also paramount.
- Preferably educated to degree, HND or apprenticeship level. A relevant construction related qualification would also be considered.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
The role would include the following tasks / responsibilities:
Direct management of existing customer base:
- Promote sales growth and development of existing account base
- Management of customer project pricing within agreed parameters to ensure profitability is maintained
- Ongoing promotion of RENOLIT Roof & Watercare manufactured products
- Providing technical assistance
- Handling of customer complaints
- Presentation of estimator & technical training
- Actively seek project opportunities through self-generated means, through contacting architects, Barbour ABI & networking
- Achieve strong Alkorplan product specification with architects, main contractors, facility managers and specifiers.
- Support architects & specifiers to ensure Alkorplan specifications remain secure.
- Active project tracking through Salesforce
- Presentation of CPD’s to create project opportunities
- Provide Alkorplan “approved contractors” with project opportunities through strong specification.
New business growth:
- Achieve Growth through onboarding new roofing contractors
- Networking to create new business opportunities
- Developing relationships with OEM partners to help achieve new business growth
- Create new opportunities through prospecting & utilising Barbour ABI for new business
- Achievement of monthly sales budget
- Control of operating expenses within region
- Reporting – Salesforce & monthly reports
- Liaising with technical and marketing department
- Reporting on case studies and market intelligence
- Support and liaison with sales support and customer service staff
- Ongoing learning through self-study & personal development
What we offer
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a Company Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme, and other benefits such as private medical insurance and a company car.
RENOLIT has employee benefits and recognition schemes and an EAP programme, available to all members of staff.