RENOLIT ALKORTOP: TPO based single ply roofing membranes
RENOLIT ALKORTOP is a synthetic TPO-based (thermoplastic polyolefin) roofing membrane.
RENOLIT ALKORTOP is the lightest roofing membrane in our range, and as with our other product ranges is installed by hot-air welding.
RENOLIT ALKORTOP roofing membrane is the ideal solution for roofs for which the specifier or owner desires a durable roofing membrane free of PVC or plasticizers.
What are the benefits of a TPO based membrane?
- RENOLIT ALKORTOP roofing membrane is highly resistant to microorganisms and is therefore the ideal solution for ballasted roofs
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Compatibility with old bitumen, can be installed without problems over an existing bituminous roof
- Is one of the lightest synthetic roofing membranes on the market
- Ecological, contains no plasticizers, halogens or heavy metals