Chemical Emergency Advice (24h): Tel +44(0)1235 239 670
The combination of the quality of RENOLIT ALKORPLAN roofing membranes, the ideal solar reflectance, and the clear coat make RENOLIT ALKORBRIGHT roof systems particularly special.
Form an ecological perspective:
- Improved air quality.
- Lower CO2 emissions (airco,...)
- Avoidance of "heat islands
- Included in the ROOFCOLLECT recycling scheme.
- Savings in installation:
- A single 30m² roll replaces 2 x 3 rolls of two-layer bituminous, i.e. conventional membrane.
- Structural savings:
- The membrane is less than one-fifth the weight of conventional, multi-layer solutions.
- Savings in maintenance:
- The protective layer makes it harder for dirt to adhere to the roofing membrane, and makes the membrane easier to maintain.
- Reduced air-conditioning costs.
- Greater output from solar panels.
- Installation without naked flame.
- Fire resistance Broof t1 to the ENV 1187 (EN 13501-5)
- An exceptionally homogeneous white roof area on which the weld seams are barely discernible.
- Roofing membranes have a clear coat, which reduces soiling.
- Vapour permeability, flexibility, static and dynamic perforation resistance.
- The white pigmentation and protective coating reinforce the roofing membrane's durable character.