RENOLIT ALKORCOOL roofing membrane
It is widely known that the building sector is responsible for about 36% of CO2 emissions and 40% of energy consumption in Europe.
To achieve the United Nations' sustainable goals, the future of industry lies in more efficient solutions and products.
RENOLIT ALKORCOOL The most effective cool roof for your city
That is why, as manufacturers of roofing membranes, we engaged in creating the most sustainable membranes for the roofing industry, offering the best cooling effect and many advantages. With a 1,5 mm thickness, RENOLIT ALKORCOOL provides not only water tightness, mechanical resistance and chemical resistance, but also energy saving, sustainability, versatility, aesthetics, resistance to UV radiation and longer durability.
RENOLIT ALKORCOOL, with its SRI of 115, allows savings in the air conditioning, increases the efficiency of your PV plans, keeps the insulation at an ideal temperature for a good performance and allows you to reflect the sunrays if you ever need extra natural light in you building. All of these outstanding effects become the real solution for the "heat island effect", creating a better environment for everyone.
Black roofing membrane versus RENOLIT ALKORCOOL
Temperature with a black roofing membrane:
Surface of the roof = 80°C
Inside the building = 30°C
Temperature with RENOLIT ALKORCOOL:
Surface of the roof = 40°C
Inside the building = 25°C
Nevertheless, we wanted to go even further than what required by law or the market. We decided to plant 1 tree for every 4 rolls of 1,5 mm thick RENOLIT ALKORCOOL sold.
- Every tree part of the Cool3 forest absorbs an average of 300 kg of CO2 in a lifespan of 10 years. Many trees live much longer than 10 years, so the advantage is even higher.
- Our partner Treedom is the only website that allows people and companies to plant trees at a distance and follow them online, directly ﬁnancing local farmers around the world. Since its launch in 2010, Treedom has planted over 1,000,000 trees and involved about 47,000 farmers, thanks to a community of 271,000 people and over 1,700 companies.
- When choosing RENOLIT ALKORCOOL for your roof, you will receive a certificate declaring how many kg of CO2 you are saving.
- Every tree will be geolocalized and photographed and it will also be possible to follow the story of the project it will help to realize.
- The trees are planted directly by those who most need the social and local beneﬁts that can be obtained through agroforestry activities.
- Thanks to your choice, thousands of farmers have the opportunity to receive funding for the planting of fruit trees - which over time will offer nourishment and earning opportunities - or trees useful to the local ecosystem, for example to counter desertiﬁcation or to be replanted following deforestation. In compliance with Treedom’s methodology, it is the farmers themselves who propose the species, detailing their usefulness and local usages, to plant the trees in their own land, to geolocate and photograph them, to take care of them and to reap their fruits.
- Enthusiast about this project? As a company or as a person you can actively contribute to make the planet even greener visiting www.treedom.net.
How many trees did we already plant ?
|Country||Name of the project||Trees||kg CO2 saved|
|Finland||Veikko Laine Oy||64||19.200|
|Finland||KOY Lahden Makasiinikatu||78||23.400|
|Finland||K. Hartwall Oy sinkkitalo||49||14.700|
|Finland||As Oy Lohiterassi||10||3.000|
|Finland||K. Hartwall Oy sininen talo||12||3.600|
|Finland||Mururlan Lasikiinteistö Oy||16||4.800|