RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Tunnel P (CETU) 35020
Underground structures PROTECTIVE sheet
Conforms to CETU "avis technique" non UV
Homogeneous flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC-P) protective sheet. For the protection of:
• Geomembranes in underground works, in particular to protect against potential site dangers (during erection of metalwork, backfilling, etc.)
• Geomembranes in hydraulic engineering works, when the sheet is to be covered by a concrete structure (apart from on a slope when concrete generally needs some form of drainage)
• Manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified plant.
• Hardly combustible (B2 - DIN 4102, IV.2 - SIA 280, B2 - ÖN B 3800/1-Class EN 11925).
• Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing.
• High resistance to puncturing.
• Root resistance in accordance with EN14416.
• Not resistant to bitumen, oil and tar.
• Limited UV radiation resistance.
For installation and welding of the sheet, please consult the specific instructions in force at the time of installation.
• The sheets are joined by overlapping and, when necessary, are spot or line welded using the hot air or heated wedge method.