Name: Inaki Molina Larumbe
Telephone: +34 948 555 450
RENOLIT SHRINK films are transverse direction orientated (TDO) films. They shrink transversally when exposed to heat. RENOLIT offers 2 ranges for the production of (wine) capsules and sleeves. Product qualities currently available are:
The capsule film is supplied with a glossy or a matt/semi-mat surface in the following standard colours: Transparent, silver, bright silver, black, white or gold.
- TD 43 G glossy film for capsules with 43% shrink - standard grade
- TD 43 M matt/semi-matt film for capsules with 43% shrink - standard grade
- TD 45 G, TD 45 M for high speed machines. The film has an enhanced shrink compared with the 43 grades
The sleeve grades cover the whole Rigid-PVC range from 50% to 65% shrink. Furthermore RENOLIT offers a grade made from PS.
- TD 50 P pasteurizable with 50% shrink
- TD 57 S steam shrinkable with 57% shrink
- TD 62 S suitable for steam tunnels - has a 62% shrink
- TD 65 S suitable for steam tunnels - has a 65% shrink
- TD 72 P PS grade with 72% shrink, pasteurizable and steam shrinkable
TD 68 F, PO Film with 68 % shrink and density < 1 kg/l. This is important so that the label can be separated from the PET bottle material for recycling. For more details see download: Renolit TDO shrink film with density less than 1kg per ltr.pdf
All RENOLIT films are food approved (PS film pending). They do not contain heavy metals or plasticisers.