Technical Data Sheets
To use PVC-P geomembranes as a waterproofing for foundation is a sophisticated and safe technology to protect the construction against destructive influences of the water.
Foundation geomembranes can be made of PVC-P and FPP. The experience of the past has shown that PVC is the most adapted product for foundations, concerning mechanical characteristics (puncture resistance), handling, and durability. High puncture resistance is important seeing the procedure of backfill, and the high pressure due to the weight of building.
RENOLIT ALKORGEO civil engineering solutions offer a large variety of geomembranes, for each application the right product.
RENOLIT ALKORPLAN PVC-P geomembranes:
- 35041: non-reinforced geomembrane, opaque, dark grey with thin yellow signal layer (bi-colour) to prevent any mechanical damage
- 35034: non-reinforced geomembrane, opaque, light green (single colour)
- 35036: non-reinforced geomembrane, translucent (>70%)
- 35020: non-reinforced PVC-P protection layer
- 35038: non-reinforced geomembrane, opaque, dark grey, resistant against temporary influences of hydro carbonates and can be applied directly in contact with bitumen
RENOLIT ALKORTOP PP geomembranes:
- 35080: homogeneous geomembrane, grey, 2.05 m large
RENOLIT ALKORTENE PE geomembranes:
- 00251: geomembrane HDPE, black
- 00274: geomembrane LDPE black
Depending on the appearance of the water - humidity, temporary water pressure, and permanent water pressure - the lining system has to be adapted. This is expressed in the thickness of geomembrane and a system of control and repair. Under the influence of permanent water pressure a minimum thickness of 2.0 mm of the geomembrane has to be foreseen.