Choose RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Smart, plant trees
The future of industry lies in efficiency: the climate change; the increasing demand for natural resources and energy; and simply the consciousness that there is not a planet B; are driving mankind to find ever more efficient solutions and products.
That is why as manufacturers of roofing membranes, we engaged in creating a revolutionary product for the roofing industry, offering the best performance whilst minimizing the consumption of resources: with only 1.2 mm of thickness, RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Smart provides not only water impenetrability, mechanical resistance and chemical resistance, but also energy saving, sustainability, versatility, aesthetics, resistance to UV radiation and longer durability.
Thus providing a higher durability membrane whilst being thinner, RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Smart is far more sustainable than any other synthetic membrane. A positive approach between the resources used and the performance provided in its whole lifespan. And at the end it can be totally recycled.
RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Smart can be used in every setting, thanks to its neutral colours inspired by nature.
Nevertheless, we wanted to go even further and we decided to plant 1 tree for every 3 rolls of 1,2 mm thick RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Smart sold to compensate for the small remaining footprint.
Every tree will be geolocalized and photographed and it will also be possible to follow the story of the project it will help to realize.
- The trees are planted directly by those who most need the social and local benefits that can be obtained through agroforestry activities.
- Thanks to your choice, thousands of farmers have the opportunity to receive funding for the planting of fruit trees - which over time will offer nourishment and earning opportunities - or trees useful to the local ecosystem, for example to counter desertification or to be replanted following deforestation. In compliance with Treedom’s methodology, it is the farmers themselves who propose the species, detailing their usefulness and local usages, to plant the trees in their own land, to geolocate and photograph them, to take care of them and to reap their fruits.
- Every tree part of the Smart3 Forest absorbs an average of 400 kg pf CO2 in a lifespan of 10 years. Many trees live much longer than 10 years, so the advantage is even higher.
- Our partner Treedom is the only site that allows people and companies to plant trees at a distance and follow them online, directly financing local farmers around the world. Since its launch in 2010, Treedom has planted over 1,000,000 trees and involved about 47,000 farmers, thanks to a community of 271,000 people and over 1,700 companies.
When choosing RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Smart for your roof, you will receive a certificate declaring how many kg of CO2 you are saving.
Ask for your CO2 certificate
- Enthusiast about this project? As a company or as a person you can actively contribute to make the planet even greener visiting www.treedom.net.
How many trees did we already plant ?
|Country||Owner||Trees||kg CO2 saved|