RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 00312
Reinforced geomembrane for floating of covers of "drinking water" reservoirs
• Reinforced geomembrane multilayer in PVC-P, made of a membrane type RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35254 (exposed side) with an “alimentary” membrane type RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35052 (side in contact with water), and reinforced with a grid of polyester 2.8x2.8.
• Designed for floating covers of drinking water reservoirs.
• High UV stability
• Geomembrane in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certificates certificate
• Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing
• Geomembrane produced with high quality resins, this guarantees high consistency of properties and optimum durability
• Very high level of water tightness, even with permanent deformation
• Large capacity for adaptation to irregularities or deformation of support owing to its high deformability and welding strength
• High resistance to puncturing
• Root resistance in accordance with EN 14416
• Not resistant to bitumen, oil and tar
• Hot air or hot wedge welding achieves assembly of the geomembrane or prefabricated panels. The weld ability and the quality of the welding done on site can be influenced by atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity of the air) and also by the state of the surface of the geomembrane (clean surface, more or less wetness of the surface) must be adapted in consequence.