Working Student Innovation Incubator (m/f/d)
The RENOLIT Group stands for partnership-based service, an international focus and innovative, high-quality, reliable products. With more than thirty production sites and sales entities in over twenty countries, we are one of the world’s leading plastic product manufacturers. Founded in 1946 with seven employees in Worms (Germany), where our headquarters are still today, the company now employs over 4,800 people worldwide. Their know-how and commitment make our family-owned business a sought after specialist for high-quality films, sheets and other plastic products.
Today, more than 1,000 employees work at the company's headquarters. At RENOLIT, team spirit and a sense of partnership characterize the cooperation. A company where the focus is on the people.
Ваши задачи в RENOLIT
This position will be focused within our internal innovation incubator, the Future Factory. In essence, your role focuses on the discovery of technologies, materials, or business concepts that are new to RENOLIT. In this capacity you would be supporting a culture of exploration and learning as well as current innovation projects under the guidance of Corporate Innovation.
Чего мы ожидаем
As mainly part of our Future Factory, we are looking for specific features to help you succeed in the role:
- Current Student: master program or PhD studies
- Language: English (C1+) and German (B1+ desired) and other languages are beneficial
- Collaborative: comfortable networking with a variety of stakeholders/nationalities
- Sparring partner: actively provides their own ideas, comfortable with providing feedback to the entire team, receptive to 360 feedback
- Understanding of innovation, project management, business modeling, and strategy is highly beneficial
- Scientific knowledge of polymers and/or the circular economy is highly desirable
Что мы предлагаем
- Flexible starting date and working hours around your studies (up to 20 hours per week)
- Onboarding and continuous mentoring from the Corporate Innovation Team, including a buddy
- Hybrid working (at Worms, RENOLIT Headquarter) and company laptop
- Modern company campus, with a Coworking Space and restaurant and easily accessed by public transport
- Developmental opportunities, such as attending Innovation Academy trainings, external conferences, workshops, as well as book / learning material allowance