RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Tunnel C 35034
Geomembrane for tunnels and basement works
• Non-reinforced geomembrane PVC-P bi-color green (optional totally green or all black), designed for tunnels and basement works. This geomembrane is not suitable for permanent exposure to UV-radiation.
• The use of a geomembrane with a clear colour allows a better enlightenment in the tunnel under construction through reflection of the artificial lights.
• Manufactured in ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certified plant
• Mechanical properties in accordance with EN 13491
• CE marking
• Hardly combustible (B2 - DIN 4102, IV.2 - SIA 280, B2 - ÖN B 3800/1, class E - EN 11925)
• Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing
• Very high level of water tightness, even under permanent deformation
• High capacity for adaptation to irregularities or deformation of support due to its high deformability and welding strength
• High resistance to puncturing
• Root resistance in accordance with EN 14416
• Not resistant to bitumen, oil and tar
• Hot air or hot wedge welding achieves correct assembly of the geomembrane. The weld ability and the quality of the welding done on site can be influenced by atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity of the air) and also by the state of surface of the geomembrane (clean and dry) and must be adapted in consequence.
• An anti-puncturing geotextile or a composite (protective membrane with laminated fleece) should be placed onto the support of the waterproofing.
• In case the geomembrane will be covered with sand, gravel or concrete a geotextile or a protection membrane of non reinforced PVC-P RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35020 (protection against dynamic puncturing) should be placed in between.
• The geomembrane can be used on a bituminous support after the insertion of a suitable separation layer.
Download link (valid for 24 hours):