RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 02339
• Homogenous geomembrane made of flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC-P), dark grey (light grey upon request).
• Designed for hydraulics works.
• High UV stability (please contact our technical service for required thickness and installation conditions in relation with the geographic localization).
• The quality system is certified according to EN ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
• Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing
• Geomembrane produced with high quality resins, this guarantees high consistency of properties and optimum durability
• Mechanical properties in accordance with EN 13361, 13362, 13492 and EN 13493.
• Very high level of water tightness, even with permanent deformation
• Large capacity for adaptation to irregularities or deformation of support owing to its high deformability and welding strength
• High resistance to puncturing
• Root resistance in accordance with EN 14416
• Not resistant to bitumen, oil and tar
• Hot air or hot wedge welding achieves assembly of the geomembrane or prefabricated panels. The weld ability and the quality of the welding done on site can be influenced by atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity of the air) and also by the state of the surface of the geomembrane (clean surface, more or less wetness of the surface) must be adapted in consequence.
• Generally when laying gravely sand, gravel, selected fill or concrete on a geomembrane, a geotextile or a protection membrane of non-reinforced PVC-P RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35020 (protection against dynamic puncturing) should be placed in between. The geomembrane can be used on a bituminous support after the insertion of a suitable separation layer.