RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Tunnel T (CETU) 35036
Geomembrane for tunnels and basement works
Translucent non UV
• Homogeneous translucent flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC-P) geomembrane, designed for tunnels, underground structures and tanking work. This geomembrane is not suitable for permanent exposure to UV-radiation.
• The use of a translucent geomembranes allows a fast and visual quality control of the product and its seams.
• A version of this product is available as part of a sealing system certified by CETU, French Tunnel Engineering authority, with AVIS TECHNIQUE
• Structured version of this geomembrane is also available, ideal to be used in double layer vacuum systems. The texturized surface ensures the inner space between the two layers is maintained and controlled throughout the service life.
• Manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified plant
• Mechanical properties in accordance with EN 13491
• CE marking
• Made from pure virgin resins without any recycled contents, therefore ensuring excellent mechanical characteristics and optimal durability
• Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing
• Very high level of water tightness, even with permanent deformation and high water pressure
• High capacity for adaptation to irregularities or deformation of support owing due to its high deformability and weld strength
• High resistance to puncturing
• Hardly combustible and self-extinguishing (B2 - ÖN B 3800/1,B2 - DIN 4102, IV.2 - SIA 280, class E - EN ISO 11925)
• Root resistance in accordance with EN 14416
• Not resistant to bitumen, oil and tar
• Hot air or hot wedge welding achieves correct assembly of the geomembrane. The weld ability and the quality of the welding done on site can be influenced by atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity of the air) and also by the state of surface of the geomembrane (clean and dry) and must be adapted in consequence.
• An anti-puncturing geotextile or a composite (protective membrane with laminated fleece) should be placed onto the support of the waterproofing.
• In case the geomembrane will be covered with sand, gravel or concrete a geotextile or a protection membrane of non reinforced PVC-P RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35020 (protection against dynamic puncturing) should be placed in between.
• The geomembrane can be used on a bituminous support after the insertion of a suitable separation layer.