RENOLIT POLIQUID - LIQUID WATERPROOFING
RENOLIT POLIQUID is a two component, fast-curing, PMMA resin-based, polyester-fleece reinforced, liquid waterproofing system; especially created for the waterproofing of difficult roof details and roof details where no prefabricated accessories are available.
The short curing times and the universal applications makes RENOLIT POLIQUID the perfect product for each roof and each roof detail.
THE ADVANTAGES OF RENOLIT POLIQUID
- Easy application and short curing times
- Free of solvents
- Excellent adherence with the most common building materials
- Usable almost all year
- Prolonged flexibility
- Crack bridging (≤ 2 mm)
- High UV- and Chemical resistance
- BBA and ETAG005 certified
- Extensively tested in combination with RENOLITALKORPLAN and RENOLIT ALKORTEC roofing membranes.
RENOLIT POLIQUID Installation video
BROCHURES AND DOCUMENTS
Choose the documents you want to download or send in a link