Senior Process Engineer
Together Towards Health! At RENOLIT we are committed to the health of the world's population every day. We produce films and tubes that are used as packaging for infusion, transfusion and dialysis fluids, for example blood and infusion bags. Quality is of the utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to make an important social contribution every day. A current example of our dedication towards health are the RENOLIT films that are globally used in the production of the COVID-19 vaccines.
RENOLIT Healthcare in Enkhuizen is expanding and preparing for the many innovative opportunities that lie ahead of us. For instance the introduction of new plastic extrusion production equipment and continuous improvement activities on existing production processes. To help us shape our future we are looking for a Senior Process Engineer.
Jouw taken bij RENOLIT
In this role, you will work with process engineers from the Development & Engineering department and the Operations department. As Senior Process Engineer you:
- Take the lead as the Senior Process Engineer in the Project Core Team
- Work closely together with automation engineers, mechanical engineers and project managers to deliver new production equipment to the site
- Attend regular project meetings and pro-actively support the Project Manager by providing relevant process input.
- Interpret and challenge the product specification
- Lead the process engineering contribution to User Requirements Specifications (URS)
- Lead the design review process (DQ) from a process engineering point of view
- Creating, reviewing and approving P&IDs
- Perform process related calculations (such as heat transfer) in order to challenge supplier proposals for our new production lines
- Apply your Six Sigma skills to create, execute and analyze DOEs in order to establish the relationship between process inputs and outputs.
- You apply your Six Sigma skills to establish evidence of a robust process window that will result in a consistent production output (Cpk/Ppk).
- You will support Operations with intractable issues by performing root cause analysis by applying DMAIC problem solving methodologies. You will coach and advise process technicians in the DMAIC methodology
- You will support the validation engineers in the execution of OQ and PQ
We value and use the LEAN methodology to make our organization better every day. If you share this mindset and want to actively contribute to our success, we are looking for you!
Wat wij verwachten
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum), ideally within Chemical Engineering or a related discipline with relevant industrial experience
- You have at least 5-10 years of working experience in process engineering
- Capable to perform process related calculation/simulation to analyze equipment design
- Knowledge about plastics / polymer processing is a nice to have
- Proficient in requirement and specification writing
- Literate in the use of Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Excellent understanding of Lean Six Sigma at Black Belt level
- Capable to define process windows using Design of Experiment (DOE)
- Capable to establish evidence of process capability by statistically sound analysis
- Experience in using statistical software e.g. Minitab
- Experience in implementing SPC
- Proficient in technical report writing
- Expert in root cause analysis by applying DMAIC to solve complex problems
- Good command of English is mandatory. Preferably also proficiency in Dutch. German is a nice to have
- Experience of working is a LEAN environment is a nice to have
- Experience in a regulated environment, such as life sciences, aerospace or automotive is a nice to have. Familiarity with validation in the medical industry such as OQ and PQ is especially desirable
- You have a proactive and structured approach of your work
- You begin your work with the end in mind
- You seek to understand others, before being understood
- You are practical and outgoing, with a hands on mentality
- You have the ability to interpret the need of the end user
- You are confident, vocal and able to be decisive when necessary
- You are analytically driven (data driven decision making)
- You have the ability to bridge gaps between departments and confident enough to interact with Operations and Maintenance personnel
Wat wij aanbieden
- Not the least: you contribute to the health of the world's population!
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
- A clear and strong vision of how we want to achieve our goals
- A personal work environment with short communication lines
- Personal and professional development opportunities within a growing company
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment
- A workplace in our new office building in beautiful Enkhuizen!
- Besides a good salary, we have a broad secondary benefits package with 26 vacation days plus 11,5 ADV days, employability budget and more…