Project manager (fulltime)
Together Towards Health! At RENOLIT we are committed to the health of the world's population every day. We produce films and tubes that are used as packaging for infusion, transfusion and dialysis fluids, for example blood and infusion bags. Quality is of the utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to make an important social contribution every day. Atcurrent day the clearest example of our dedication towards health are the RENOLITfilms that are globally used in the production of the COVID-19 vaccines.
RENOLIT Healthcare in Enkhuizen is expanding and preparing for the many innovative opportunities that lie ahead of us. To help us shape our future we are looking for an: Project manager
Jouw taken bij RENOLIT
- As part of our RENOLIT team, our journey towards a win-win culture, leading to synergies starts with each and every one of us.
- As Project Manager you inspire and lead multi-disciplinary project teams towards improvement in the broadest sense of the word. Who doesn’t want to be a part of that?!
- In this role you’re responsible for managing projects such as the development, implementation and validation of new processes, products, equipment and facilities for our production organization.
- You set up and roll out a realistic project plan all whilst keeping quality, resources (including budget) and time under control and the project within scope.
- You are aware of the Project Governance Organization (Steering Committee, Project Team and cross-functional work streams). You identify, manage and escalate project risks and issues. We expect you to identify and assess key project stakeholders, including their expectations and requirements. In addition, it is important that you communicate effectively with them, for instance by sharing project status reports and updating/escalating to the Project Governance bodies for decisions on scope changes, time/quality/resources adjustments when required. You lead and motivate project teams and keep their focus on the project objectives and deliverables, empower them and help them to overcome obstacles.
- At RENOLIT we work under ISO13485, 15378 and ISO14001. It would be an advantage if you are already familiar with these standards.
- We value and use the LEAN methodology to make our organization better every day. If you share this mindset and want to actively contribute to our success, we are looking for you!
- And not in the least, we really want you to love your job, take pride in it and have fun!
Are you up for the challenge in this new role?
Wat wij verwachten
- You have project management experience and are qualified enough to take on this challenge by having knowledge and experience in PMI standards;
- Demonstrated project management skills in complex (technical) projects (certified PMP);
- You have an affinity with the technical field, but a technical educational background is not a requirement;
- You’re able to inspire and motivate others and have a positive attitude;
- Being pro-active, begin with the end in mind and putting first things first is in your DNA;
- In order for you to really focus and work on the projects that develop us further, you make it a habit to understand first, before you seek to be understood;
- You’re able to build strong synergized core teams of SME’s and communicate win-win based with cross-functional (operational?) steering groups,
- A background with NPI and/or production of medical devices is a plus;
- Experience in extrusion and/or blow molding industry is a plus;
- As a part of the Project Management Office, within the Development & Engineering department, you contribute to further development of the PMO;
- You have experience with LEAN manufacturing;
- You are available for 32 to 40 hours a week.
Wat wij aanbieden
- Not the least: you contribute to the health of the world's population!;
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives;
- A clear and strong vision of how we want to achieve our goals;
- A personal work environment with short communication lines;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- A competitive salary and secondary employment conditions such as 13th month, 26 vacation days and 11,5 ADV days and employability budget;
- A new workplace in beautiful Enkhuizen!