Together Towards Health! At RENOLIT we are committed to the health of the world's population every day. We produce films and tubes that are used as packaging for infusion, transfusion and dialysis fluids, for example blood and infusion bags. Quality is of the utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to make an important social contribution every day. Atcurrent day the clearest example of our dedication towards health are the RENOLITfilms that are globally used in the production of the COVID-19 vaccines.
RENOLIT Healthcare in Enkhuizen is expanding and preparing for the many innovative opportunities that lie ahead of us. To help us shape our future we are looking for an: project manager.
Jouw taken bij RENOLIT
As part of our RENOLIT team, our journey towards a win-win culture, leading to synergies starts with each and every one of us. As Project manager you inspire and lead multi-disciplinary project teams towards improvement in the broadest sense of the word. Who doesn’t want to be a part of that!
In this role you’re responsible for managing projects such as the initiation, implementation and validation of new processes, products, equipment and facilities for our production organisation. All whilst keeping quality, risk, opportunities, timing, budget and costs under control.
Managing projects in a truly effective way is something we can use your knowledge on. Capex management, FOT, SOT, IQ, OQ PQ, stakeholder management are not unknown to you. And not in the least, we really want you to love your job, take pride in it and have fun while doing so!
Are you up for the challenge in this new role?
Wat wij verwachten
- You are experienced and qualified enough to take on this challenge;
- Demonstrated project management skills in complex (technical) projects;
- In order for you to really focus and work on the projects that develop us further, you make it a habit to understand first, before you seek to be understood;
- A background and experience in the medical or automotive industry is a plus.
Wat wij aanbieden
- Not the least: you contribute to the health of the world's population!;
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives;
- A clear and strong vision of how we want to achieve our goals;
- A personal work environment with short communication lines;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- A competitive salary and secondary employment conditions such as 13th month, 26 vacation days and 11,5 ADV days and employability budget;
- A new workplace in beautiful Enkhuizen!
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Send your motivation with CV to email@example.com (HR Business Partner) or apply via our website www.werkenbijrenolit.nl. Would you like some more information first? Give her a ring via +31 654 26 59 51.
Once you have applied, the process is as follows:
- When we see a match, we invite you for a first interview.
- If we’re both enthusiastic after the first interview, we will schedule a follow-up interview, during which we will also give you a tour so that you can see your (possible) new work environment with your own eyes;
- In case of a mutual match, we will make you an employment offer and we’ll check a reference.
- You say YES! And you will start in this dynamic role asap.