Together Towards Health! At RENOLIT we are committed to the health of the world's population every day. We produce films and tubes that are used as packaging for infusion, transfusion and dialysis fluids, for example blood and infusion bags. Quality is of the utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to make an important social contribution every day. A current example of our dedication towards health are the RENOLIT films that are globally used in the production of the COVID-19 vaccines.
RENOLIT Healthcare in Enkhuizen is expanding and preparing for the many innovative opportunities that lie ahead of us. For instance the introduction of new production processes based upon robust equipment development. To help us shape our future we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
Jouw taken bij RENOLIT
You will be part of an interdisciplinary Engineering department and will collaborate with engineers from other disciplines, such as process and automation. As Mechanical Engineer you:
- Take the lead as Mechanical Engineer in the Project Core Team
- Work closely together with automation engineers, process engineers and project managers to deliver new production equipment to the site
- Attend regular project meetings and pro-actively support the Project Manager by providing relevant input from mechanical perspective
- Lead the mechanical contribution to User Requirements Specifications (URS)
- Lead the design review process (DQ) from a mechanical engineering point of view
- Facilities preparation: Based upon the equipment requirements, national and European laws and regulations and Renolit standards, specify the appropriate mechanical installations to be implemented by external contractors prior to equipment installation
- Lead the execution and documentation of FAT and SAT relating to mechanical topics
- Providing input on equipment installation and operational qualifications (IQ and OQ) from an mechanical perspective
- Lead the execution of smaller mechanical engineering projects solo
- Keep your state of the art knowledge up to date, by attending automation and extrusion conferences and maintaining relationships with technical specialist from suppliers
- You are available fulltime (40 hours a week)
We value and use the LEAN methodology to make our organization better every day. If you share this mindset and want to actively contribute to our success, we are looking for you!
Wat wij verwachten
- Bachelor’s degree / HBO (minimum) in Mechanical Engineering
- You have at least 5-10 years of working experience in mechanical engineering
- Experience at a machine builder, ideally with extrusion and/or winder equipment. Knowledge about plastics / polymer processing is a nice to have
- Proficient in requirement and specification writing
- Literate in the use of Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Capable to perform/review mechanical pre-engineering activities
- Capable to perform mechanical engineering calculations (e.g. heat transfer, beam deflection calculations, stress calculations, etc.)
- Capable to perform/review detailed engineering for projects. Including but not limited to component and assembly drawings, tolerancing, material selection, surface finishes, coatings, etc.
- Proficient in SolidWorks, AutoCAD and ideally PDM
- Knowledgeable about machine safety
- Knowledgeable about facility preparations, such as pneumatic supplies and steel structures
- Able to lead smaller mechanical based engineering project independently
- Good command of English is mandatory. Preferably also proficiency in Dutch. German is a nice to have
- Experience of working is a LEAN environment is a nice to have
- Experience in a regulated environment, such as life sciences, aerospace or automotive is a nice to have. Familiarity with validation in the medical industry such as OQ and PQ is especially desirable
- You have a proactive and structured approach of your work
- You begin your work with the end in mind
- You seek to understand others, before being understood
- You are practical and outgoing, with a hands on mentality
- You have the ability to interpret the need of the end user
- You are confident, vocal and able to be decisive when necessary
- You are analytically driven (data driven decision making)
- You have the ability to bridge gaps between departments and confident enough to interact with Operations and Maintenance personnel
Wat wij aanbieden
- Not the least: you contribute to the health of the world's population!
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
- A clear and strong vision of how we want to achieve our goals
- A personal work environment with short communication lines
- Personal and professional development opportunities within a growing company
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment
- A workplace in our new office building in beautiful Enkhuizen!
- Besides a good salary, we have a broad secondary benefits package with 26 vacation days plus 11,5 ADV days, employability budget and more…