Finance IT Director
Together Towards Health! At RENOLIT we are committed to the health of the world's population every day. We produce films and tubes that are used as packaging for infusion, transfusion and dialysis fluids, for example blood and infusion bags. Quality is of the utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to make an important social contribution every day. Atcurrent day the clearest example of our dedication towards health are the RENOLITfilms that are globally used in the production of the COVID-19 vaccines.
RENOLIT Healthcare in Enkhuizen is expanding and preparing for the many innovative opportunities that lie ahead of us. To help us shape our future we are looking for a Finace IT Director.
Jouw taken bij RENOLIT
You couldn’t step into this role and our organisation at a more exciting moment! We’re growing and changing, both in size as in culture. As part of the Site Leadership Team, our journey towards a win-win culture, leading to great synergies, starts with you. You’re end-responsible for and inspire the Finance team and the IT team, resulting in empowered teams that feel and show ownership.
As the Finance & IT Director, and being part of the SLT, you are shaping the future of our company and how Finance and IT contribute to it. In our daily business, we place our operations processes central. So rather than working in a traditional expertise-push manner, we’re moving towards a pull – business value add - approach from supporting departments, based on our 3-5 year strategy.
We’re looking for hands-on leader who coaches and connects, by first seeking to understand and then to be understood. You make sure that accurate (fit for purpose) financial reporting gets done, both to our HQ as internally, regularly involving all colleagues in how our company is doing and how we can all contribute. With future growth in mind, you’re also assuring a smooth capex process.
Next to the finance focus you’ll also be responsible for further developing and deploying a strategy on our future IT landscape. Fortunately, you don’t have to do this alone. As a humble leader you recognize the talent and potential in your teams and you facilitate such development.
Wat wij verwachten
- You feel experienced and equipped enough to take on this challenge;
- You’re a humble leader who takes pleasure in facilitating a learning environment, leading to great performances;
- We like to work hard, but also have fun. Will you join us?
Wat wij aanbieden
- Not the least: you contribute to the health of the world's population!;
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives;
- A clear and strong vision of how we want to achieve our goals;
- A personal work environment with short communication lines;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- A competitive salary and secondary employment conditions such as 13th month, 26 vacation days and 11,5 ADV days and employability budget;
- A new workplace in beautiful Enkhuizen!
How to apply
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Send your motivation with CV to email@example.com (HR Director) or apply via our website www.werkenbijrenolit.nl.
Would you like some more information first? You can give Katja a ring via (06-15444577).
Once you have applied, the process is as follows:
- When we see a match, we invite you for a first interview.
- If we’re both enthusiastic after the first interview, we will schedule a follow-up interview, during which we will also give you a tour so that you can see your (possible) new work environment with your own eyes;
- In case of a mutual match, we will make you an employment offer and we’ll check a reference.
- You say YES! And you will start in this dynamic role asap.