Together Towards Health! At RENOLIT we are committed to the health of the world's population every day. We produce films and tubes that are used as packaging for infusion, transfusion and dialysis fluids, for example blood and infusion bags. Quality is of the utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to make an important social contribution every day. At current day the clearest example of our dedication towards health are the RENOLIT films that are globally used in the production of the COVID-19 vaccines.
RENOLIT Healthcare in Enkhuizen is expanding and preparing for the many innovative opportunities that lie ahead of us. To help us shape our future we are looking for an Engineering Director (fulltime).
Jouw taken bij RENOLIT
As part of the Site Leadership Team, our journey towards a win-win culture, leading to great synergies, starts with you. You inspire and lead a group of engineers, product developers and project managers, resulting in an empowered team that feels and shows ownership.
In this role you’re responsible for (re)building plans and long term asset management for our buildings and equipment. We count on your expertise and input to develop a vision and strategy on future technology and automation for our future factory.
In order for new products and processes to be introduced in our operations, you focus on building a seamless NPI-process, keeping in mind all stakeholders in our matrix organisation. It is you who has the skills, vision and connective qualities to make this cross-functional process run successfully.
Managing projects in a truly effective way is something we can use your knowledge on. Capex management and managing risks and opportunities is also within your scope.
And not in the least, we really want you to love your job, take pride in it and have fun whilst doing it!
Wat wij verwachten
- You feel experienced and equipped enough to take on this challenge;
- You’re a humble leader who takes pleasure in facilitating a learning environment, leading to great performances;
- We like to work hard, but also have fun. Will you join us?
Wat wij aanbieden
- Not the least: you contribute to the health of the world's population!;
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives;
- A clear and strong vision of how we want to achieve our goals;
- A personal work environment with short communication lines;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- A competitive salary and secondary employment conditions such as 13th month, 26 vacation days and 11,5 ADV days and employability budget;
- A new workplace in beautiful Enkhuizen!
How to apply
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Send your motivation with CV to email@example.com (Head of HR) or apply via our website www.werkenbijrenolit.nl. Would you like some more information first? You can either contact Katja for this (06-15444577) or give Managing Director Jeroen Kuin a ring via 06-27002783.
Once you have applied, the process is as follows:
- When we see a match, we invite you for a first interview.
- If we’re both enthusiastic after the first interview, we will schedule a follow-up interview, during which we will also give you a tour so that you can see your (possible) new work environment with your own eyes;
- In case of a mutual match, we will make you an employment offer and we’ll check a reference.
- You say YES! And you will start in this dynamic role asap.
Acquisition is not appreciated.