Together Towards Health! At RENOLIT we are committed to the health of the world's population every day. We produce films and tubes that are used as packaging for infusion, transfusion and dialysis fluids, for example blood and infusion bags. Quality is of the utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to make an important social contribution every day. A current example of our dedication towards health are the RENOLIT films that are globally used in the production of the COVID-19 vaccines.
RENOLIT Healthcare in Enkhuizen is expanding and preparing for the many innovative opportunities that lie ahead of us. To help us shape our future we are looking for a Buyer to strengthen and grow our purchasing department.
Jouw taken bij RENOLIT
As part of our RENOLIT team, our journey towards a win-win culture, leading to synergies starts with each and every one of us. In this role, you will be responsible for the buying process of raw material to ensure continuity of our production process to support our clients. As a buyer at RENOLIT Healthcare, you will be in contact with suppliers from different countries to support our production facility in Enkhuizen. Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Take ownership of raw material portfolio
- Ensure timely placement of purchase orders in QAD
- Ensure timely receipt of order confirmations to keep delivery dates up-to-date
- Monitor timely delivery of purchase orders to Renolit Enkhuizen
- Review MRP exception messages and act accordingly
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planning on optimizing the supply flow
- Collaborate with Logistics on receipt plans and optimize physical goods flow
- Provide monthly forecasts to key suppliers
- Build relationship with vendors, maintain open communication with weekly reviews on outstanding orders and clear delivery schedules
- Timely resolution of deviations between goods receipt and invoices
- Timely resolution of quality deviations on raw materials that might occur
- Perform periodic supplier performance meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the root cause of delays and take countermeasures to prevent them from reoccurring
- Maintain purchasing master data to reflect correct pricing, lead times, lot sizes and other purchasing conditions.
- Sustain healthy stock levels on raw materials to have sufficiënt availability for production and avoid any obsolete stock at the same time
- Maintain defined KPI’s to monitor daily progress
We value and use the LEAN methodology to make our organization better every day. If you share this mindset and want to actively contribute to our success, we are looking for you! We can use your expertise on maintaining and improving process engineering procedures.
And not in the least, we really want you to love your job, take pride in it and have fun!
Are you up for the challenge in this new role?
Wat wij verwachten
- You have at least 3-5 years of working experience within supply chain in a production environment;
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum), within Supply Chain, Logistics or a related discipline with relevant industrial experience
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active mindset
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in a dynamic, challenging, international environment
- In-depth understanding of supply chain processes
- Team player, but is also able to work independently
- Strong personality
- Excellent command of the English, Dutch is a plus
Wat wij aanbieden
- Not the least: you contribute to the health of the world's population!;
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives;
- A clear and strong vision of how we want to achieve our goals;
- A personal work environment with short communication lines;
- Personal and professional development opportunities within a growing company.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment;
- A workplace in our new office building in beautiful Enkhuizen!
- Besides a good salary, we have a broad secondary benefits package with 25 vacation days plus 11,5 ADV days, employability budget and more.