RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35038
Compatible with bitumen
• Non-reinforced geomembrane, black, made of flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC-P), designed for waterproofing of
- vessels for retention of hydrocarbons after an accident,
- underground tunnels and works in contact with contaminated soil (hydrocarbures/bitumens).
- Structures underneath petrol stations.
• For the direct and permanent storage of hydrocarbures and hydrocarbures waste, please consult our Engineering Department.
• Manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified plant.
• Mechanical properties in accordance with EN 13967.
• CE marking.
• Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing.
• Very high level of water tightness, even under permanent deformation.
• High capacity for adaptation to irregularities or deformation of support due to its high deformability and weld strength.
• High resistance to puncturing.
• UV resistant.
• Root resistance in accordance with EN 14416.
• Bitumen, oil and tar resistant in accordance with DIN 16937.
• Hot air or hot wedge welding achieves correct assembly of the geomembrane. The weld ability and the quality of the welding done on site can be influenced by atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity of the air) and also by the state of surface of the geomembrane (clean and dry) and must be adapted in consequence.
• An anti-puncturing geotextile or a composite (protective membrane with laminated fleece) should be placed onto the support of the waterproofing.
• In case the geomembrane will be covered with sand, gravel or concrete a geotextile or a protection membrane of non reinforced PVC-P RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35020 (protection against dynamic puncturing) should be placed in between.
• The geomembrane can be used on a bituminous support after the insertion of a suitable separation layer.