FLEXIBLE VINYL SHEET FOR HIGH-TECH WINDOWS AND VISORS
The press laminated sheets are ideal material for flexible glazing for automotive soft-tops, boat enclosures and awnings.
- High transparency & distortion free like glass
- High form stability (shrinkage < 1 % )
- Excellent layflat
- Specified for long-term outdoor use
> Absorbs UV radiation
- Easy processing:
> Can be welded, sewn or bonded to itself or other materials
> Easier to process than varnished sheets
- Optimum flexibility:
> Resistant to mechanical strain
> Rollable and foldable, even at temperatures below 20° C
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Available in different thicknesses, sheet sizes and colours
- Superior, long lasting alternative to clear roll films
- Automotive type approval acc. to UN ECE 43r (Europe)
and ANSI/SAE Z26.1-1996 (USA) available
RENOLIT FLEXGLAS / RENOLIT SEA-FLEX is packed and supplied in compact drums. The PVC sheets are separated by an interleave paper to provide optimum protection during transport.
Also available in clear roll material RENOLIT PRIME CRYSTAL CLEAR (0.25-1.0 mm). Click below to consult.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us!
Product Manager (Prime Crystal Clear and Pressed Polished Sheet)
|Phone:||+ 33 1 41 84 30 14|
|Fax:||+ 33 (0)1 49 47 07|
|Mobile:||+33 620 398 962|
RENOLIT France SASU