The best performance between lightweight and stiffness: our combination of RENOLIT GORCELL with a TECNOGOR surface. Ask for RENOLIT GORCELL.
RENOLIT GORCELL is a honeycomb sandwich which combines composite skins with a hexagonal honeycomb structure.
The honeycomb core can be combined with surface materials of various kinds:
• RENOLIT TECNOGOR
• RENOLIT NATGOR
• RENOLIT WOOD-STOCK
• high impact film
• decorative films
• scratch protector
• non-woven materials
• other special layers
Core Thickness: 5, 10, 15 or 20 mm
• Especially lightweight: specific weight of the honeycomb core of 60-100 kg/m³
• Easy formable
• Environmentally friendly: the entire sandwich construction is 100% recyclable
• Extremely durable
• High compressive resistance
• Highly stable
• High thermal and chemical resistance
• High stiffness
• Versatile: a modular system offers ideal technical and commercial solutions
• Cost-efficient: production utilizes a conservative usage of resources, which equates to lower costs
• Water- & weather-resistant
• Humidity & fungi resistant
(Sales & Marketing Manager) Automotive
RENOLIT GOR S.p.A.
Via Pinerolo, 7
10060 Buriasco (TO)
RENOLIT GORCELL applications:
Produced using ECONCORE technology.