Specialist Corporate Development - Strategy & Change (m/f/d)
The RENOLIT Group stands for partnership-based service, an international focus and innovative, high-quality, reliable products. With more than thirty production sites and sales entities in over twenty countries, we are one of the world’s leading plastic product manufacturers. Founded in 1946 with seven employees in Worms (Germany), where our headquarters are still today, the company now employs over 5,000 people worldwide. Their know-how and commitment make our family-owned business a sought after specialist for high-quality films, sheets and other plastic products.
Today, more than 1,000 employees work at the company's headquarters. At RENOLIT, team spirit and a sense of partnership characterize the cooperation. A company where the focus is on the people.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
Being part of our newly build-up Corporate Development team you will drive the anchoring of group-wide strategic topics in a cross-divisional collaborative process across the organization.
- Drive a common understanding of our strategy work and professionalize our strategic capabilities.
- Guide & support the (Strategic) Market Units, Central Units & Locations in their strategy development & implementation process.
- Be a methodology expert for strategic tools within the organizations and mentor various units in utilizing them (focus on OKRs for strategy execution).
- Develop and implement robust communication and change strategies that convey strategic objectives to various audiences (ranging from Executive Board to employees).
- Connect strategic topics across units to foster synergies and ensure alignment.
- Develop and conduct workshop formats on strategic cross-sectoral topics.
What we expect
- Strategic thinker with good analytical skills and a holistic view
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in change management, workshop design, facilitation & coaching
- Result oriented character with a passion for achieving goals
- Strong communication skills & persuasiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, minimum intermediate in German
What we offer
- Challenging and varied tasks in an internationally operating family company
- Top-Management visibility & insight into major strategic projects
- Attractive salary
- Mobile work & flexible working hours
- Extensive company pension scheme
- Continuous further training and promotion
- Friendly team and family atmosphere