The RENOLIT Group stands for partnership-based service, an international focus and innovative, high-quality, reliable products. With more than thirty production sites and sales entities in over twenty countries, we are one of the world’s leading plastic product manufacturers. Founded in 1946 with seven employees in Worms (Germany), where our headquarters are still today, the company now employs over 4,700 people. Their know-how and commitment make our family-owned business a sought after specialist for high-quality films, sheets and other plastic products.
We currently have a vacancy for a Distribution Controller.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- Communicating with customer services to ensure the correct and timely release of sales orders to UK and Irish markets
- Arranging and scheduling transport to deliver shipments on a UK/Irish basis
- Using SAP/COAGO to confirm picks, update stock records and produce despatch notes
- Acting as the main point of contact for freight providers, monitoring rates and services
- Providing monthly data detailing special deliveries, areas of concern etc.
- Updating spreadsheets on a daily basis for pallets/racks shipped by destination
- Checking and authorising freight invoices within scope of authority
What we expect
The successful candidate will have an excellent attention to detail, be methodical and able to work autonomously. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- 5 x GCSEs between A and C. A Levels are preferable.
- 1 years' experience within a warehouse/freight forwardiing export environment
What we offer
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service benefits
- Employee assistance programme
- Subsidised canteen
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Benefit Hub
- Wellbeing checks (including annual flu vaccinations)