We currently have 3 Developement Technician roles within our Development department.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- Responsible for managing and co-ordinating Accelerated Weathering Programme (including World Wide Weathering).
- Assisting NPD&I projects
- Assisting plant trials
- Assisting to resolve production issues (technical support)
- Assisting to resolve customer issues
- PVC related raw material evaluation
- PVC formulation development
- Maintaining laboratory equipment
- End/semi-finished product testing
What we expect
Candidates must have
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- An honours degree in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Polymer Science, Materials Engineering or similar
- ONC or equivalent in a science based discipline plus 2 years relevant experience within a polymer processing industry
- 5 years’ experience in a relevant position within the Company is essential.
What we offer
- Company pension scheme
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Cycle to work scheme