Occupational Health Technician
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- undertaking a range of health surveillance checks, wellbeing medicals, workplace assessments and pre-employment medicals,
- producing statistical information,
- maintaining first aid and equipment stock levels including maintenance of equipment,
- identifying, developing and implementing health promotions and campaigns,
- providing support and assistance in the management of absence.
What we expect
An HNC/Degree in a health or science related discipline is preferred. Relevant qualifications or experience acquired in a healthcare role will also be considered. The applicant must be highly organised, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously. Computer literacy is essential.
What we offer
- Company pension scheme
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Cycle to work scheme