HSE Administrator - LaPorte, Indiana
The RENOLIT Group stands for partnership-based service, an international focus and innovative, high-quality, reliable products. With more than thirty production sites and sales entities in over twenty countries, we are one of the world’s leading plastic product manufacturers. Founded in 1946 with seven employees in Worms (Germany), where our headquarters are still today, the company now employs over 4,700 people. Their know-how and commitment make our family-owned business a sought after specialist for high-quality films, sheets and other plastic products.
American RENOLIT Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of plastic films that are used in the Graphics, Signage, and Labeling industry. Other films manufactured in La Porte are used a decorative surface lamination films in furniture applications, and some films are specifically engineered as laminates for exterior building components. ARC is among the top performers in the industry, and continually strives for innovation.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- To support HSE coordinator and act as a facilitator to reduce risks and instigate improvements. Proactively support the businesses improvements to help develop our safety culture. Assist in regulatory compliance and provide data to internal departments and external agencies.
- Support Hazard communication & Training
- Update and improve Hazard Communication/Chemical program
- Audit site and update SDS information
- Product and equipment labeling
- Manage fire extinguisher training
- Support in the harmonization of Renolit Safety standards & corporate safety improvements
- Risk assessments & process improvements
- SPCC implementation, inspections and documentation
- Regulatory compliance data and documentation
- Respond to health and environmental questionnaires
- Safety leadership development and reporting
What we expect
- Bachelor degree
- Must pass intermediate computer skills proficiency and math test
- Lead projects and motivate teams
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- High safety and cleanliness standards
- Positive attitude, flexibility
- Good communication skills within the department as well as with other departments
- Ability to communicate and interact on a group level and participate in Group meetings regarding standards.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
What we offer
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program