The RENOLIT Group stands for partnership-based service, an international focus and innovative, high-quality, reliable products. With more than thirty production sites and sales entities in over twenty countries, we are one of the world’s leading plastic product manufacturers. Founded in 1946 with seven employees in Worms (Germany), where our headquarters are still today, the company now employs over 5,000 people. Their know-how and commitment make our family-owned business a sought after specialist for high-quality films, sheets and other plastic products.
American RENOLIT Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of plastic films that are used in the Graphics, Signage, and Labeling industry. Other films manufactured in La Porte are used a decorative surface lamination films in furniture applications, and some films are specifically engineered as laminates for exterior building components. ARC is among the top performers in the industry, and continually strives for innovation.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position is responsible for the improvements to production processes and the quality of film that is produced. The process engineer is also responsible for development of new processes in conjunction with the development department.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improvement of production processes
- Analyze process data
- Establishing and maintaining the most efficient Line conditions for our processes
- Set up and monitor development runs
- Participate in material review meetings
- Work with production personnel to help improve troubleshooting skills
- Keep production procedures up to date
- Interface with maintenance to help prioritize PM work
- Identify new technologies that can improve process capabilities
What we expect
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in process engineering, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the plastics industry, preferably PVC calendering
What we offer
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 8 Paid Holidays per year