Technical Sales Representative, Exterior Solutions
The RENOLIT Group stands for partnership-based service, an international focus and innovative, high-quality, reliable products. With more than thirty production sites and sales entities in over twenty countries, we are one of the world’s leading plastic product manufacturers. Founded in 1946 with seven employees in Worms (Germany), where our headquarters are still today, the company now employs over 5,000 people. Their know-how and commitment make our family-owned business a sought after specialist for high-quality films, sheets and other plastic products.
American RENOLIT Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of plastic films that are used in the Graphics, Signage, and Labeling industry. Other films manufactured in La Porte are used a decorative surface lamination films in furniture applications, and some films are specifically engineered as laminates for exterior building components. ARC is among the top performers in the industry, and continually strives for innovation.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- Assist the end customer and contract lamination companies with technical problem solving, machinery start-ups, and coordinate information from the global SMU.
- Assist with product testing, developing industry and company specifications
- Requires frequent travel in order to build strong relationships with customers and with adhesive suppliers and equipment (profile lamination) manufacturers.
- Develop technical sales strategies for business growth for the unit.
- Claim Resolution
What we expect
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience in plastics is required
- Expertise in wood, plastics and aluminum substrates is a plus.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Good understanding of technical processes
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of adhesives, processing machinery and substrates is a core requirement.
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- The ability to grasp strategic opportunities is needed along with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate freely without extensive supervision.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Occasional travel to Europe will require a valid passport.
What we offer
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Vacation