Talent Acquisition and HR Specialist
The RENOLIT Group stands for partnership-based service, an international focus and innovative, high-quality, reliable products. With more than thirty production sites and sales entities in over twenty countries, we are one of the world’s leading plastic product manufacturers. Founded in 1946 with seven employees in Worms (Germany), where our headquarters are still today, the company now employs over 5,000 people. Their know-how and commitment make our family-owned business a sought after specialist for high-quality films, sheets and other plastic products. American RENOLIT Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of plastic films that are used in the Graphics, Signage, and Labeling industry. Other films manufactured in La Porte are used a decorative surface lamination films in furniture applications, and some films are specifically engineered as laminates for exterior building components. ARC is among the top performers in the industry, and continually strives for innovation.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- Responsible for all aspects of posting open positions and partnering with managers to identify specific departmental needs.
- Responsible for understanding staffing and building an applicant pool.
- Developing and executing strategies and recruitment plans.
- Screening and interviewing of applicants, keeping the RENOLIT values in mind.
- Maintaining job descriptions and requisition creating.
- Maintain recruitment module in HRIS system.
- Conduct background screening, organize physical/drug screening.
- Communicating with HR administrator for scheduling of orientations and conduct orientations as needed.
- Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system, recruiting reports and other staffing administration functions as needed.
- Employee engagement- plan and execute events to improve employee engagement and lead community involvement.
- Attend and setup for local job fairs. Maintain communication with local universities, high schools, and other organizations to spread awareness of American RENOLIT Corporation.
- Creatively find ways for office and production to interact and promote teamwork.
- Cross train with HR Administrator for payroll, attendance, job bidding, and other tasks.
- Follow all relevant policies and procedures (Safety, 5S, and ARC policies)
What we expect
- Higher education (two –or four- year college degree) or equivalent work experience.
- SHRM-CP certification preferred.
2 years of experience in Human Resources, talent acquisition and interviewing experience preferred.
What we offer
• Competitve pay rates
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• 401K plan with Company Match
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays