Quality and Operational Excellence Engineer
To champion, develop and manage Operational Excellence and Quality Improvement Plan across Cramlington site.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- Work with key stakeholders across business to identify improvement opportunities in alignment with business needs.
- Track progress and take responsibility for site wide Operational Excellence plan.
- Manage Operational Excellence academy – identifying or deliver training to ensure development of workforce.
- Coach and support existing specialists in project activity and Lean/Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Take lead in complex projects.
- Effectively lead and facilitate process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions.
- Manage complaints process to ensure robust containment and corrective actions are in place.
- Research and implement best practice techniques in both Quality and Operational Excellence.
- Manage Quality and Continuous Improvement Technician. Coach site Process Improvement Coordinators and Green belts in operational excellence tools and techniques and project delivery
What we expect
Profession: Engineering / Chemistry
Qualifications required: HND level or equivalent (relevant degree preferable)
Professional Knowledge: Lean practitioner with at least 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt desirable but not essential)
Further training: Lean techniques, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, FMEA, 5C
Process thinker with exceptional communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence at all levels.
Practical hands-on approach to project management
Drive to challenge and implement change.
Ability to both lead and work effectively within teams
Manage time to prioritise activity.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint (Power BI desirable)
Internal and External Customer Orientation
Sense of Responsibility
Motivation and Development
What we offer
Salary starting at £50,000 per annum
Company Pension Scheme
Life Assurance Benefit
Health and wellbeing initiatives
Employee Benefits hub
Discounted gym membership
Free parking on site