Human Resource Administrator
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- To maintain accurate administration within all aspects of the employee life cycle, from new starters to leavers including; promotions, salary changes, shift changes, holiday records, T&A records, pensions, private medical insurance and retirement information.
- To help ensure HR remains legally compliant with UK GDPR.
- To liaise with Finance to ensure that employees are paid correctly and on time, especially with regards to the Company Sick Scheme.
- To manage the Company car scheme including company car vehicles and the employee cash allowance scheme.
- Absence management, including helping to control sickness/absence levels through the maintenance and reporting from records, liaising with managers (particularly in Production), providing them with statistics which may highlight problem areas and recommending corrective actions
What we expect
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritise.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with employees at all levels and be persuasive and diplomatic yet firm.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures is required along with advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Word and Excel.
- The ability to work unsupervised on occasions and maintain the smooth running of the department.
- Must hold or be prepared to study for a Level 3 CIPD qualification.
- A minimum of 5 good GCSEs (or equivalent) with a Grade 5 or above in English and Maths. A- Levels (or equivalent) are desirable.