Human Resource Officer
We are currently looking for a Human Resource Officer to join our HR team. This is a temporary role to cover maternity leave.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection of staff.
- Coordinating internal and external training activities and keeping accurate records as well as producing monthly statistics.
- Taking accurate minutes at ER and Union meetings.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are up-to-date with current legislation and that they are applied accurately and fairly.
- Managing and maintaining the T&A system and Personnel Management system.
- Supporting the HR Manager with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Ensuring HR remains legally compliant with UK GDPR.
What we expect
- Generalist HR experience within a fast paced environment.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritise.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with employees at all levels and be persuasive and diplomatic yet firm.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures including employment legislation.
- IT literate including MS Office, particularly MS Word and Excel.
- Educated to degree standard with a qualification in Human Resource Management (CIPD qualified) or equivalent experience.
What we offer
- Company pension scheme
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 2 fixed Company days at Christmas
- Cycle to work scheme