Graduate Environmental Coordinator
We are an independent family-owned business, manufacturing high-quality plastic films, with over 5,000 employees at more than 30 locations worldwide we are continuously developing pioneering products for key industries.
A Graduate Environmental Coordinator is required to join our Quality Health, Safety, Environment & Continuous Improvement department. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment for fixed term period of 12 months.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
- Oversee the environmental management system,
- Manage and support sustainability projects,
- Carry out compliance audits and impact assessments,
- Assist in the implementation of ISO50001,
- Manage and support the development of environmental strategies and procedures.
What we expect
- Attention to detail,
- The ability to prioritise work and remain calm under pressure,
- Time management, organisation and planning skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
Qualifications: A degree (1st or 2nd class) in a related subject, e.g. Environmental Science Or Appropriate industrial experience and IEMA membership.
What we offer
- Internal and external training and continuous professional development opportunities,
- An opportunity to learn and develop with mentoring from industry experts,
- 25 days holiday plus 2 fixed Company Christmas days and Christmas factory shutdown,
- Subsidised canteen,
- Free on-site parking.