Sales Representative, Exterior Solutions
The RENOLIT Group stands for partnership-based service, an international focus and innovative, high-quality, reliable products. With more than thirty production sites and sales entities in over twenty countries, we are one of the world’s leading plastic product manufacturers. Founded in 1946 with seven employees in Worms (Germany), where our headquarters are still today, the company now employs over 5,000 people. Their know-how and commitment make our family-owned business a sought after specialist for high-quality films, sheets and other plastic products.
American RENOLIT Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of plastic films that are used in the Graphics, Signage, and Labeling industry. Other films manufactured in La Porte are used a decorative surface lamination films in furniture applications, and some films are specifically engineered as laminates for exterior building components. ARC is among the top performers in the industry, and continually strives for innovation.
Your tasks at RENOLIT
Support and further strengthen the position of the company. This can be achieved by proactive management of existing accounts as well as generating new sales by developing new customers and markets through sales and technical service(s) and relationship building.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Manage sales of current products and services by planning and coordinating sales calls on existing customers in conjunction with the company’s business, technology, and customer service.
- Negotiate price, terms, and delivery with all current and potential customers.
- Achieve the expected sales and profitability objectives established in the business plan.
- Identify and initiate cold calls on potential customers (search for new clients who might benefit from company products) maximizing market penetration in assigned regions/countries.
- Coordinate and assist in product development and design of customer-specific requirements.
- Manage product planning and product development activities to drive increased market penetration and business results.
- Provide post-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Supports other team managers when if needed.
- Work in close relation together with the internal team as well as with colleagues within the worldwide Renolit Group
- Identify key contacts of existing and new customers, as well as decision makers and/or executives in the industry and grow long-term relationships.
- Identify current and future industry needs and trends by understanding the needs of customers, articulate product functionality, value proposition and advantages of offered products.
- Participate in industry trade associations, preparing and exhibiting, presenting products and/or applications.
- Evaluate competitive situations when needed - recommend appropriate steps to ensure securing business.
- Distribute call reports and documents significant updates or changes with customers, products, and markets.
- Follow the “Business Travel – Rules & Requirements”
What we expect
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma/General Equivalency diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum three to five years sales experience
- Direct sales experience within the building industry preferred
- Plastic industry experience preferred
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interact effectively with various departments and business units.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with domestic and international contacts.
- Good communication skills within the department as well as with other departments
- Ability to travel frequently, including international travel.
What we offer
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 8 Paid Holidays per year