Business Administration Apprentice
An opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 Business Administration apprentice in the Reception, Marketing & Sales department. This is a 24 month apprenticeship during which time the succesful candidate will study for a Level 3 Business Administrion qualification.
What you learn with us
- Answering the telephone, dealing with enquiries, taking messages
- Maintaining, sorting and franking mail ordering postal supplies, helping with mailshots, and petty cash.
- Managing bookings for three pool cars, liaising with HR to arrange repairs etc.
- Managing meeting room bookings through online calendar
- Creating weekly travel plans for Board of Management, Sales and Roofcare Teams including Key Event information.
- Making arrangements for visitors – organising refreshments, factory tours, evening arrangements, hotel reservations, taxis, liaising with gatehouse staff etc.
- Organising travel bookings for colleagues using online e-travel system.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery supplies.
- Coordinating charity tasks e.g. raffles, collections.
- Circulating daily sales information and weekly order confirmations.
- Word processing (letters, report, agendas)
- Salesforce tasks (inputting documents, printing reports)
- Administrate Time & Attendance system as required
- Ad hoc support to other departments as required.
What you bring with you
Computer literate and competent in the use of MS Packages (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade 9 to 5 including English and Maths.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and a friendly, confident and approachable manner. They will be proactive with the ability to work on his/her own initiative, optimistic with a “can do” attitude. They will be punctual and highly organised with the ability to manage their own time effectively
What you can look forward to
- Company pension scheme
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 2 Company Fixed Days
- Cycle to work scheme