With the development of the RENOLIT ALKORBRIGHT roofing membrane, the RENOLIT team offers a further environmentally responsible, energy-saving solution for the waterproofing of flat roofs.
The RENOLIT ALKORBRIGHT roofing membrane enables the roof area to be installed perfectly homogeneously, and also generates maximum solar reflectance. The homogeneous, white welding seams are barely discernible on the roof area, and ensure durable waterproofing.
RENOLIT ALKORBRIGHT roofing systems are used worldwide in new construction and renovation projects.
The combination of the quality of RENOLIT ALKORPLAN roofing membranes, the ideal solar reflectance, and the clear coat make RENOLIT ALKORBRIGHT roof systems particularly special. RENOLIT ALKORBRIGHT is also :
• Decrease in energy demand for building air conditioning
• Better comfort in buildings without air conditioning
• Less CO2 emissions due to lower energy consumption
• Improvement of air quality in urbanized centers
• Reduction of the “Heat Island” effect, the phenomenon of overheating of urbanized centers with respect to the surroundings
• Increased performance of photovoltaic installations
Choose the documents you want to download or send in a link