RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Hydro H DW (SST) 35052
Geomembrane for use with drinking water
• Type RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35052 - Homogeneous geomembrane of flexible polyvinil choride (PVC-P) manufactured by extrusion free of Bisphenol.
• Type RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35152 -Homogeneous geomembrane of flexible polyvinil choride (PVC-P) manufactured by extrusion free of phthalates.
• Designed for lining tanks, containers, concrete reservoirs for drinking water purposes.
• Approved for the storage of drinking water in the majority of European countries;
• Manufactured in ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certified plant;
• Resistant to weathering and UV rays (required thickness and color depending on geographic situation)
• Made exclusively from virgin resins without any recycled constituents, thereby ensuring great consistency of properties and optimum durability;
• Very high level of water tightness, even with permanent deformation.
• Large capacity for adaptation to irregularities or deformation of support owing to its high deformability and weld strength.
• High resistance to puncturing.
• Certified geomembrane for drinking water purposes under EN 1186 (Migration Test)
• Root resistance in accordance with EN 14416.
• Resistant to swelling, rotting and ageing.
• Not resistant to bitumen, oil and tar.
• Hot air or hot wedge welding achieves assembly of the geomembrane or prefabricated panels. The weld ability and the quality of the welding done on site can be influenced by atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity of the air) and also by the state of the surface of the geomembrane (clean surface, more or less wetness of the surface) must be adapted in consequence.
• The geomembrane must be fastened linearly along the perimeter and around all details, in order to resist a pull-out value of at least 2700 N/ml.
• The supporting structure must be disinfected.
• If the geomembrane is to be installed on top of a rough surface, an anti puncturing geotextile or a composite protective product must be installed first. If this protection has to be provided by a PVC protective layer, geomembrane RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35052 itself shall be used.
• The geomembrane may be used on top of bituminous substrate provided that a suitable separation geotextile is installed first (e.g. PP or PES fabric of at least 250 g/m²).
Download link (valid for 24 hours):