Overlaminates for short to long term surface protection
RENOLIT transparent films provide perfect surface protection for numerous applications such as posters, digital prints, books or vehicle paint finishes. A special matte embossing eliminates reflection whereas the gloss surface brings out the colors in any photo or design. While the overlaminates protect the print from wear and tear they enhance life and value of the print.
For floor graphic applications they have a structural embossing for an anti-slip surface.
Due to their consistent high quality and their perfect lay-flat RENOLIT films have excellent process ability on coating machines. This makes them the Premium product for self-adhesive applications.
- Widths up to 82.5” Full range of flexibilities
- Thicknes: 2.8 mil to 10.0 mil
- Polymer, High Grade or Monomer
- UV stabilized if required
- Embossed in a range from matte to high gloss
- Special embossing: canvas, satin or luster
- Excellent optical clarity
- Uniform thickness
- UV protection and light resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Perfect lay-flat
- Excellent process ability on coating and converting machines
- Low shrinkage
- Protection of different prints like pictures, posters, point of purchase (POP) graphics, promotional graphics, trade show and window graphics
- Abrasion protection for floor graphics