Benefits of RENOLIT ALKORTOP
- RENOLIT ALKORTOP roofing membrane is highly resistant to microorganisms and is therefore the ideal solution for ballasted roofs.
- RENOLIT ALKORTOP roofs exhibit excellent chemical resistance.
- Owing to its compatibility with old bitumen, RENOLIT ALKORTOP roofing membrane can be installed without problems over an existing bituminous roofing membrane.
- RENOLIT ALKORTOP roofing membrane is one of the lightest synthetic roofing membranes on the market. Installation of RENOLIT ALKORTOP roofing membrane consequently results in very low additional loading upon the roof structure. This in turn permits appreciable cost savings in both new construction and renovation projects.
- RENOLIT ALKORTOP roofing membrane is installed by approved installers using a hot-air welding process.
- Besides the standard roof systems, an ecological roof system is also available for the RENOLIT ALKORTOP range. These roof systems are distributed under the ReFlex solar brand, and consist of the Flexcell amorphous solar cells fitted onto the RENOLIT ALKORTOP roofing membrane.
- Ecology features strongly in the RENOLIT ALKORTOP range. These roofing membranes contain no plasticizers, halogens or heavy metals, and have been shown to have a very long life.