RENOLIT POLIQUID - Liquid Waterproofing
What is RENOLIT POLIQUID ?
RENOLIT POLIQUID is a two component, fast-curing, PMMA resin-based, polyester-fleece reinforced, liquid waterproofing system; especially created for the waterproofing of difficult roof details and roof details where no prefabricated accessories are available.
The short curing times and the universal applications makes RENOLIT POLIQUID the perfect product for each roof and each roof detail.
CURRENT APPLICATIONS ON FLAT ROOFS:
- Waterproofing of complex roof details where no prefabricated accessories are available.
- Sealing of roof edges, roof lights, gutters, roof outlets...
- Sealing of non-compatible materials in case of partial renovations.
- Temporary and long lasting/permanent repairs of existing roofing materials.
The advantages of RENOLIT POLIQUID
- Easy application and short curing times
- Free of solvents
- Excellent adherence with the most common building materials
- Useable almost all year
- Prolonged flexibility
- Crack bridging (≤ 2 mm)
- High UV- and Chemical resistance
- BBA and ETAG005 certified
- Extensively tested in combination with RENOLIT ALKORPLAN and RENOLIT ALKORTEC roofing membranes.