RENOLIT – the specialist in synthetic waterproofing membranes
The European market leader in synthetic waterproofing membranes, RENOLIT has produced over 300 million square metres of pliable synthetic film and bi-oriented hard PVC panels over the last 40 years for roof structures, civil engineering projects, garden ponds and swimming pools.
Our wide range of roof systems, one of the most comprehensive in the sector, offering the market not only waterproofing solutions, but also added ecological and/or aesthetic value. Numerous customers all over the world have placed their confidence in RENOLIT products for the waterproofing of their roofs.
- In the automotive sector: BMW, Lotus, SEAT, Opel, Porsche, Land Rover, PSA, Renault, Volvo, Lada, Ford, etc.
- In the aviation industry: British Aerospace, Air France, Airbus, AOM, Socata, Eurocopter, etc. .
- In the high-tech sector: Hewlett Packard, IBM, CEA (Centre d’Etudes Atomiques, France), Michelin, Zodiac, fibre-optic centre (France), etc.
- In the food industry: Barilla, Daucy, Perrier, Bonduelle, Nestlé, Carlsberg, etc.
- In the transport sector: airports (Frankfurt, Heathrow, Gatwick, Copenhagen, Oslo, Cologne-Bonn, Aberdeen, etc.); railway stations (the TGV station at Lyon Saint-Exupéry, the Stade de France RER station at Paris Saint-Denis, Gothenburg (Sweden), TGV Brussels, etc.)
- In the public sector: schools (Wittemberg, Châtellerault, etc.), stadia (Athens Olympic stadium, the Plaza de Toros at San Sebastian, etc.), theatres, churches, government ministries, hospitals, swimming baths (Colomiers, Wesserling, etc.), aquariums (Oceanopolis in Brest), museums (Beauvais).
- In the distribution sector: IKEA, Lidl, Aldi, Métro, Prologis, Leclerc, Carrefour, Casino, Zara at Zaragoza.