Chemical Emergency Advice (24h): Tel +44(0)1235 239 670
THE BENEFITS OF RENOLIT ALKORPLAN
RENOLIT ALKORPLAN ROOFING MEMBRANES HAVE FIVE MAJOR BENEFITS:
- Cost savings
- Savings in installation costs: a single 30m² roll replaces 2 x 3 bituminous rolls in a two layer-system, i.e. conventional roof.
- Its ease of use makes the membrane quick and easy to install, at almost any time of the year.
- Structural savings: the waterproofing is less than one-fifth the weight of conventional, multi-layer solutions.
- Savings in maintenance: maintenance is generally limited to visual inspection.
- Fire-resistance class up to A1.
- up to FAB* (BBA approval 10/4808)
- Fire-resistance BROOF t4* in accordance with the ENV 1187/4 pre-standard.
- Fire-resistance BROOF t1* in accordance with the ENV 1187/1 pre-standard.
- Installation without naked flame.
- Aesthetic appearance:
- The roof has a smooth appearance owing to the homogeneous welded seams.
- Wide range of colours.
- Flexible and pliable: the membrane adapts to all roof geometries.
- Life expectancy of over 35 years, certified by the BBA (British Board of Agreement, BBA approval 10/4808).
- Physical properties:
- Very good static and dynamic perforation resistance.
- High vapour permeability and flexibility.