Chemical Emergency Advice (24h):
RENOLIT ALKORPLAN: PVC based single ply roofing membranes
The RENOLIT ALKORPLAN range consists of thermoplastic PVC-P roofing membranes. These have been used throughout the world for almost 40 years in the synthetic waterproofing of industrial flat roofs, for both new construction and renovation projects.
Numerous customers all over the world have placed their confidence in RENOLIT products for the waterproofing of their roofs.
- In the automotive sector: BMW, Lotus, SEAT, Opel, Porsche, Land Rover, PSA, Renault, Volvo, Lada, Ford, etc.
- In the aviation industry: British Aerospace, Air France, Airbus, AOM, Socata, Eurocopter.
- In the high-tech sector: Hewlett Packard, IBM, CEA (Centre d’Etudes Atomiques, France), Michelin, Zodiac, fibre-optic centre (France), etc.
- In the food industry: Barilla, Daucy, Perrier, Bonduelle, Nestlé, Carlsberg, etc.
- In the transport sector: airports (Frankfurt, Heathrow, Gatwick, Copenhagen, Oslo, Cologne-Bonn, Aberdeen, etc.); railway stations (the TGV station at Lyon Saint-Exupéry, the Stade de France RER station at Paris Saint-Denis, Gothenburg (Sweden), TGV Brussels, etc.).
- In the public sector: schools (Wittemberg, Châtellerault, etc.), stadia (Athens Olympic stadium, the Plaza de Toros at San Sebastian, etc.), theatres, churches, government ministries, hospitals, swimming baths (Colomiers, Wesserling, etc.), aquariums (Oceanopolis in Brest), museums (Beauvais).
- In the distribution sector: IKEA, Lidl, Aldi, Métro, Prologis, Leclerc, Carrefour, Casino, Zarra at Zaragoza.