Chemical Emergency Advice (24h): Tel +44(0)1235 239 670
The advantages of RENOLIT ALKORLIGHT
- CE EN 1873 certified
- Over 10,000 combinations
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Low Ud (Wm²/K) value - Thermally efficient
- Glazing options : polycarbonate or glass
- Only UV enhanced polycarbonate used (outer skin)
- Glazing colours (Polycarbonate) : Clear, Opal diffused, Bronze and Heat Reflect
- Choice of ventilation options
- AOV smoke vents certified to CE EN 12101-2 available
- 150 - 350 mm kerb - compatible with all RENOLIT ALKORPLAN membranes
- Direct fix application - No kerb option
- Standard range of over 140 sizes - Bespoke sizes available
- Large area glazing available
- 20 years guarantee
- Offers high weather resistance in low maintenance, thermoplastic design.
- Exceeds Part L requirements with its 1.8 Ud value.
- Integral cascade water management system ensures external water drainage to prevent leakage.
- Air leakage meets the requirements of Part L.
EN 1350-1 2007 + A1:2009 Classification B-s1, d0, BS476 pt 3 AA rating, BS476 pt 7 Class 1y 1991 Building Regulations Tp(a).
Class B Non Fragile to ACR(M)001:2011
(Test for non fragility of profiled sheeted and large body roofing assemblies)
RENOLIT ALKORLIGHT manufactured under an Environmental Policy and also manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality System Management.