ROCKWOOL is the world’s second largest insulation producer, manufacturing and supplying a full range of sustainable insulation systems and solutions for the entire building envelope. ROCKWOOL insulation solutions protect people from the cold, the heat, the risk of fire and ambient noise – whether it is form outdoors or adjacent rooms. ROCKWOOL products are in demand across the world with manufacturing facilities operating in three continents (Europe, North America and Asia).
HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) is versatile flat roof insulation board which carries with it exceptional acoustic and fire resistance properties. Suitable for any building type, HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) is compatible with an array of flat roof systems including many Renolit waterproofing systems.
Manufactured with ROCKWOOL Dual Density stone wool technology, HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) is a roof board with excellent dimensional stability that provides a long term, consistent thermal performance. In addition, HARDROCK® Multi-Fix (DD) is FM approved and achieves the highest European and LPCB fire classifications, offering up to 120 minutes fire resistance.
- Excellent airborne sound and rain noise reduction
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible
- LPCB approved (LPS 1181: Part 1 Ext A)
- FM approved with additional non-combustible core rating (NCC)
- High dimensional stability with low expansion coefficient.
- Can be recycled and reprocessed into new insulation
- Zero ODP and GWP.